Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA must close on 29 January 2023!
Starring Shubshri Kandiah as Ella (Cinderella), Ainsley Melham as the charming Prince Topher; Silvie Paladino as the Fairy Godmother, Marie; Tina Bursill as Madame, Ella’s stepmother; and Nicholas Hammond as Sebastian, Prince Topher’s Lord Chancellor.
This lush production features incredible orchestrations, jaw-dropping transformations and all the moments you love—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Be transported as you rediscover some of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago” in this hilarious and romantic experience for anyone who’s ever had a dream.
Don’t miss the Tony Award® winning Broadway musical from the creators of The Sound of Music that delighted Broadway audiences with its surprisingly contemporary take on the classic tale.
We know things can change, so in the event that you can no longer attend the performance of CINDERELLA on your chosen date, processes have been implemented to provide a stress free exchange experience. Tickets can be easily exchanged up to 7 days before your scheduled performance date subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Exchange must be completed a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled date.
2. Tickets may only be exchanged for performances in the same theatre as your original tickets.
3. Tickets may be exchanged into any other performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, capacity, and other restrictions.
4. Ticket exchanges are only available for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket sellers for the venue. Exchanges are not available for tickets purchased through “Re-Sale Sites”.
5. Please contact Ticketmaster online (or by calling 1300 795 267 and pressing option 1) as soon as you are aware that you are not able to attend your booked performance and they will do their best to assist you.
6. Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of CINDERELLA, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day or time of the week additional fees may apply.
7. A partial refund may be available if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
8. Any special offers or discounts are not valid for exchanged tickets.
9. Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
10. All tickets are non refundable. If however, your performance of CINDERELLA is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to receive a refund or transfer your tickets into a new performance.
When you purchase two Lyric Deluxe tickets you will receive:
Please note, you must select two Lyric Deluxe seats when purchasing a Lyric Deluxe Package as this package is designed to be shared between two people.